Friday, September 6, 2013

BZZREVIEW: Kashi Hummus Crisps!

BZZREVIEW:

 

KASHI HUMMUS CRISPS!

Kashi Hummus Crisps

Crazy nutritious, crazy good!

This just in: the nutritious folks at Kashi are bringing their talents to a chip aisle near you. The brand’s all natural Hummus Crisps blend popped whole grain chips with the goodness of chickpeas to create a delicious snack you can feel great about eating. Every serving provides some fiber and protein without sacrificing satisfying, mouthwatering flavor.

Nutrition Info:

The deliciously crunchable hummus experience you’re about to partake in contains:
  • At least 3g fiber*
  • At least 3g protein**
  • At least 5g of whole grains***
  • No partially hydrogenated oils
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • No artificial anything!

You can crunch through three naturally yummy flavors: Caramelized Onion, Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta, and Sea Salt & Olive Oil.
*3.5g total fat per serving
**Not a significant source of protein (5% daily value per serving)
***Recommended to consume at least 48 grams of whole grain each day
 
Opinion:

I was sent the Sea Salt & Olive Oil Kashi Hummus Crisps from BzzAgent to try for free. The following is my personal opinion of this product.

These crisps are very light and 'airy'. The flavor is good, but it does seem to be missing more of a 'hummus' flavor.  I can taste the chickpeas, seat salt and Kashi 7-grain taste. I do feel that the parsley- adds a nice depth to the flavor without being overwhelmingly salty. 

The 'hubs' practically devoured the whole bag...bag and all! We both loved the crispness, the flavor and best of all...it was not greasy! It is a great 'chip' I have no problem serving to my family as a snack, with meals or in their school lunches!

Highly recommend!

10/15/2013 UPDATE:  The kids LOVE the Sundried Tomato, Basil & Feta variety. I have purchased several bags of both flavors and I can't keep it in the house! Between packing some in school and work lunches everyday and for an after school snack...these delicious and healthy crisps are gone in the blink of an eye! An it makes me so happy to know I am feeding my family a healthy 'chip'! So go ahead, try it for you and your family! Cheers! ~ Jen

Disclaimer:

I am a BzzAgent and received this product for free. The opinions written in my review of this product are true and accurate. If you are interested in learning how to become a BzzAgent, please comment below and I will send you a link to join!

Happy Bzzing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment