Saturday, September 14, 2013

BZZREVIEW: Hormel Rev Wraps!

BZZREVIEW
 
Hormel Rev Wraps!
 
 
 
So where do you find HORMEL® REV® wraps? All you have to do is find the meat case at your local grocery store. No, they won’t be with the frozen pizzas and French fries — look for them by the pre-made sandwiches and lunches.
 

Varities:

HORMEL® REV® wraps – available in eight delicious, teen-approved varieties – give teens the satisfying real energy they need to fuel their relentless drive:
  • Pepperoni pizza: pepperoni, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in a soft white wrap.
  • Italian: pepperoni, genoa salami and mozzarella cheese in an Italian herb wrap.
  • Spicy Italian: spicy salami and mozzarella cheese in an Italian herb wrap.
  • Meat lovers pizza: pepperoni, spicy salami, genoa salami, sopressata and mozzarella cheese in a soft white wrap.
  • Italian ham & mozzarella: smoked ham and mozzarella cheese in an Italian herb wrap.
  • Ham & cheese: ham and Cheddar cheese in a soft white wrap.
  • Pepper Jack & ham: ham and pepper jack cheese in a soft white wrap.
  • Peppered turkey & mozzarella: peppered turkey and Pepper Jack cheese in an Italian herb wrap.

Opinion:

As part of my latest BzzAgent.com campaign, I picked up Rev Wraps for the kiddos to try as an after-school snack. As we are a super duper busy family, I had them ready to go when they came home from school. They have either practice, a game, or a competition after school everyday:

        * My 15 year old daughter: high school volleyball five times per week
        * My 11 year old daughter: cheer practice four times per week
        * My 10 year old daughter: baton twirling two time per week
        * My 8 year old son: baseball four times per week

They typically don’t return home until between 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm, depending on when practice, the game, or the competition ends. That means – four EXTREMELY 'starving' kids by the time dinner rolls around!  I decided to give then the Rev Wraps instead of a tiny granola bar as their after-school snack because I was hoping it would help give them extra energy! AND keep them fuller... longer. Well, to my joyous surprise...It worked! They only came home stating they were 'pretty hungry'...but not starving, mind you! That is a foodie success in our house! Each of them commented on how they loved it and they hope I’ll get them from now on!

Hormel REV Wraps for $1.28 at Walmart

UPDATE (10/14/2013): Hormel RevWraps are still a success in our house! The convenience for my on-the-go kids is awesome! They just grab one from the fridge and go! I purchase them at Fry's Marketplace (a Kroger affiliate)! Go ahead, try 'em just once....your kiddos will be happy you did and you will be going back for more! Cheers ~ Jen

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and received this product for free. The opinions written in my review of this product are true and accurate. If you are interested in learning how to become a BzzAgent, (for FREE) please comment below and I will send you a link to join! It's THAT easy!!

Thank you for reading and Happy Bzzing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment